Saturday, October 9, 2010

Sheet-y Saturday.

Where we take a look at posters for upcoming features.


Slumdog Millionaire pretty much killed my excitement about anything related to Danny Boyle, at least for a while. See how smug they make him sound with the whole "Academy Award winning" thing when for this movie I would've loved to have him mentioned as "the director of Trainspotting and Sunshine".
The movie itself makes me lazy but this poster is superb. The colors are terrific and the hourglass figure is so subtly paired with the tagline that you might miss it at first.


I have no idea what this movie will be about and I probably won't have any interest in watching it once I do.
But aren't these two just beautiful?

Excited for any of these? Do you too feel Oscar killed Danny Boyle's cool factor?

2 comments:

Runs Like A Gay said...

Really not too sure what to think about All Good Things.

That tag line is dreadful, and I'm just confused by the images. What on earth is it going to be about?

Robert said...

Basically, I'm looking forward to All Good Things for the Kristen Wiig aspect. She's probably got a teeny tiny part, but it should be interesting.