Saturday, September 18, 2010

Sheet-y Saturday.

Where we take a look at posters for upcoming movies.


Now we all know I probably won't be attending Jackass 3D although the idea of feeling like I can touch Johnny Knoxville might tempt me for a while (let me be, we're all entitled to our gross little crushes).
This poster caught my attention because it's exceptionally made. The idea is simple, straightforward and the execution is marvelous. Watch how a little piece of the picture outside the frame gives the rest of the composition real depth and perspective.
One simple detail like this can spark so much curiosity from the audience who will probably want a larger, and nastier, than life experience when they attend this movie.
We could've done without the too-big 3D title, perhaps just the trademark skull would've sufficed? But the rest is poster perfection.

No comments: