Saturday, December 25, 2010

Sheet-y Saturday.

Where we take a look at posters for upcoming features.


Am I alone in thinking that this looks like it might end up in rankings of "worst movies ever made" for years to come?
When I was a child, The Smurfs were thought to be demons by some crazy-ass religious fanatics, their little action figures would turn to life in the middle of the night and murder the unlucky child who happened to own them. This movie makes me think the crazy religious freaks weren't so far off...
The tagline should be changed to "be scared, be VERY scared".


Isn't Seth Rogen dreamy?
Sigh.

Also Merry Christmas to you all! How did you spend it? watched any good movies? Ate to the point of coma?

5 comments:

Castor said...

I think it's absolutely hilarious that they are making a movie about the Smurfs. It's going to be so pathetic I actually can't wait to see how terrible it's going to be ahah

Notas Sobre Creación Cultural e Imaginarios Sociales said...

Castor: I know what you're saying haha.
I wanna stay away from it though.

Lucas Dantas said...

that's xuxa's doll story! it would turn to life in the night and rip the kid's heart out. i was never a smurf kid, i can't remember a single moment i watched it.

watch movies said...

I will also stay away from this movie if you are saying that it will be a terrible one. Who wants to waste their time and money on a movie that sucks. Thanks a lot for the advice.

muebles las rozas said...

I totally agree with the article.