Saturday, December 11, 2010

Sheet-y Saturday.

Where we take a look at posters for upcoming features.


Best campaign of the year? Abso-freaking-lutely!
This image of a shattered Natalie Portman is both beautiful and very, very creepy.
What lies under the cracking shell?
Each poster for Black Swan has been better than the last. Although the set of teasers made by UK design group La Boca, gets the crown...


Is that Mjöllnir in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?
Now that's a big hammer!
I have never really been a fan of Thor or any comic book for that matter and I'm not sure I'm curious as to what this film adaptation will bring us.


Any of you out there care to enlighten me why I should be into Thor?

3 comments:

Simon said...

For once, photoshop is used to good effect...the Black Swan poster just highlights the whole 'I used to be perfect' idea. Hazzah, over-thinking!

Lucas Dantas said...

wow black swan, i'm dying to see you!!

shop tienda erotica said...

Very worthwhile piece of writing, thank you for the post.