Saturday, November 13, 2010

Sheet-y Saturday.

Where we take a look at posters for upcoming features.


Everyone and their mom have discussed the poster for the new version of Jane Eyre and truth be told they have every reason to do so.
A wonderfully rich mix of using images, text and color to deliver a message, this simple cameo-like one sheet really makes me want to see the movie.
Mia Wasikowska seems to be out of The Piano and Michael Fassbender's gorgeous face forming like a mist of sorts in her makes for a great way to highlight the ghostly in the romance that fills this story.


I have to confess I am not a fan of either Ryan Gosling or Michelle Williams (I don't hate them either or anything) but I'm really curious about what the hype surrounding this movie is.
I love how raw the picture is and I am really curious about that NC-17 rating!

You dying to see any of these romances?

3 comments:

Lucas Dantas said...

this jane eyre poster is fantastic!

Castor said...

Looking forward to Blue Valentine. It's really disappointing that it was slapped with a NC-17 rating because no one will get to see it...

Robert said...

I'm going to shock everyone (sarcasm) and also say how much I love Jane Eyre's poster. I really cannot wait for either of these movies!