Sunday, July 31, 2011

Style Sunday.

Someone should tell Mila Kunis that the audition is over; Nina Sayers got the part of the Swan Queen. I kid you. Mila looks absolutely ravishing in this delicate Elie Saab dress. The color and the ethereal top make it seem a bit too ballet-y but Kunis proves she can always play the part.

Rose Byrne's hair usually annoys the crap out of me, somehow I truly love it here. She's the image of careless hip fashionista (she was going to a concert) in this stunning ensemble which includes a leather skirt courtesy of Zimmerman. I wonder if she pulled off the mosh pit in those shoes though.


Has Rachel Weisz always been this freaking gorgeous? This Louis Vuitton dress and the way in which it highlights her stunning body is sex. As simple as that.

How do you feel about Rose Byrne's fringe? Has Rachel, indeed, always been so sexy?

4 comments:

Calum Reed said...

Mila Kunis looks dreadful, but the other two look fab.

Andrew K. said...

Rachel Weisz for the win.

Robert said...

Yay Rose Byrne! I love her carefree look here.

muebles segovia said...

It won't really have effect, I think this way.