Sunday, July 3, 2011

Style Sunday.

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley might be getting trashed by the critics for her acting but if being beautiful got you Oscars she'd fuck up Kate Hepburn's record in five consecutive years. With that said, most of her appeal is owed to her supreme fashion choices, this Naeem Khan dress for example is so simple and elegant that you wonder why she looks so damn amazing. Her hair and makeup were absolutely perfect!


I feel I've been neglecting my beloved Annie lately so I was thrilled to see her look so radiant in this colorful Prada dress. The color blocking rarely works this well with column gowns but she pulls it off magnificently.

Doesn't she?

2 comments:

Andrew K. said...

Anne does look pretty. It's so weird that of all things it was LOVE AND OTHER DRUGS that made me legitimately like her, but now I want to see her in a movie.

Robert said...

I'm loving Anne's dress too! Where has she been? I'm looking forward to One Day but also worried that she's going to get trashed because of the accent thing.