Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Hiatus is Over...

After what have been two very hectic months I've been neglecting this blog like there's no tomorrow. However I just remembered my domain is turning 9 this year and what better way to celebrate him than by actually posting in him? So, without further ado, here's an interview I did with Cheyenne Jackson over at PopMatters.


If his clever responses aren't enough, then distract yourself with his beautiful face and biceps. Also, the shirt he's wearing epitomizes what's been of my life recently...but more about that later. What have y'all been up to during my absence?

2 comments:

Amir said...

This is so creepy. I came here literally half an hour ago and I was gonna tweet at you and ask if you were ever coming back.

I'm glad you are back! Missed reading this blog.

Notas Sobre Creación Cultural e Imaginarios Sociales said...

Thanks Amir :) Glad to be sorta back I guess hehe.