Sunday, April 8, 2012

Style Sunday.

J. Lo gets it bad a lot, but sometimes she can get it so good! She's completely stunning wearing a simple top with this Lanvin maxi skirt with metallic mesh touches. That she went for simple strappy sandals and let her hair down is remarkable because it makes her look perhaps the best she's looked since the 2010 Oscars.

Every time I see how astonishing Jennifer Hudosn looks all the time, I can't help but wonder why on earth doesn't Beyoncé learn a thing or two from her. She's absolutely regal in this peach Reem Acra strapless gown. The top is detailed with golden appliqués and the lower half reminds me of something Grace Kelly would've favored.

So yeah, I guess Brooklyn Decker is an actress...although I had an argument with myself over what exactly makes someone an "actor". Are you an actor because you're in movies? Do you actually need to know how to act? I'm sure the luscious Ms. Decker never intended me to go into such a profound stream of thought wondering whether she should be in this column or not, but any way she's in Battleship so she gets a free pass for now and how could she not? Just see how flawless this Stella McCartney dress is.

Sigh.

No comments: