Friday, November 11, 2011

The Meryl's Double.

I love Jennifer Ehle and have for a few years now. I believe her subtly romantic turn in Possession was award worthy (the whole movie was quite underrated truth be told) and I was pleasantly surprised when she pretty much gave the best performance in Contagion
During the movie we are told that humans touch their faces up to 3 thousand times a day. The very idea of having hands all over one's face has always reminded me of one person: Meryl Streep.
The divine Streep is always taking her hands to her face, usually when she gasps, laughs or does something which reminds us of her godliness. It's as if concealing a part of her face will contain all the nuclear power coming out of her magnificence. I obviously immediately linked Ehle to Streep and given how alike they look, I wanted to share this with you all:




Creepy, no?

Do you think Ehle has what it takes to reach Streep-ian levels of perfection?

3 comments:

Kelsy said...

Jennifer Ehle has always been my favorite Elizabeth Bennett. I wish her the best.

Anonymous said...

Yes. She's so talented. And wonderfully down to earth. She's on twitter and a great follow.

Notas Sobre Creación Cultural e Imaginarios Sociales said...

Kelsy, yes she's superb!

Anonymous: great tip, I'll follow her!