Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Gavin, Jack and Oscar.

"I am happy to co-host the Oscars with my enemy Alec Baldwin" - Steve Martin

The amazing Steve Martin is returning to host the Oscars and this time he's bringing Alec Baldwin with him.
The news are all over the internet by now (read here) and they truly fill me with joy.
When's the last time we had a truly funny Oscar show? I mean truly, outrageously funny...
Perhaps Ellen Degeneres' wonderfully offbeat hosting three years ago, but we've come little to be close to the glorious days of Billy Crystal.
I, for one, am sure that these two will kick major ass and somewhere in NYC Tina Fey (who should be at every awards show from here til the end of times) is smiling gladly at the idea of Gavin Volure and Jack Donaghy together one more time.

No comments: