Saturday, November 20, 2010

Sheet-y Saturday.

Where we take a look at posters for upcoming films.


If someone had told me I'd be looking forward to a Paul Haggis movie I would've punched them right in the nose. However this is precisely what the marvelous posters for The Next Three Days have been doing for me.
This one sheet in particular looks like a lost piece of advertising from a Steve McQueen movie and as such it's perfection.


And the award for best campaign of 2010 has got to go to Black Swan.
I'm not crazy to see the movie as most are but I'd surely hang any of the posters all over my house. Such beautiful works!

Excited to see either of these?

4 comments:

The Taxi Driver said...

That Next Three Days poster reminds me a lot of the Tell No One poster but happening inside Crowe's head.

Andrew K. said...

The more the good reviews come in the less excited I am about Black Swan. It's just the oddest thing, but the poster is lovely.

Castor said...

The Next Three Days has had a nice series of posters. It's too bad the movie is going to be a complete flop though.

As for Black Swan, I feel the same feeling as you and Andrew. Never really was all that interested in seeing it, and hearing all the positive buzz about it is making me even more indifferent.

Notas Sobre Creación Cultural e Imaginarios Sociales said...

Mike: haha perfect description.

Castor and Andrew: I'm wit you on this! I am definitely not a fan of Aronofsky and this movie isn't doing for me what it seems to be doing for everyone else.
Heck, no movies are making me excited about this year at all!
How about you guys?