Friday, April 23, 2010

I'll Tell You What I Do Want.


"I want someone who will be monogamous and nice to his mother.
I want someone who likes musicals but knows when to shut his mouth when I'm watching Lost.
And I want someone who thinks being really into cars is lame and strip clubs are gross.
I want someone who will actually empty the dishwasher instead of just taking out forks as needed, like I do.
I want someone with clean hands and feet and beefy forearms like a damn Disney prince and I want him to genuinely like me, even when I'm old.
And that's what I want."

I think this rivals the Bridget Jones "workaholic, alcoholic" monologue in terms of romantic perfection.

4 comments:

J.D. said...

Wow, I fail the fuck outta the Liz Lemon Perfect Relationship Test.

Simon said...

This made me choke up a little...

Castor said...

Nice quote. Almost too... real for 30 Rock

Notas Sobre Creación Cultural e Imaginarios Sociales said...

We all fail Joe.

Me too Simon, me too...

I know Castor! It was like a slap in the middle of the ep, of course seconds later it's back to usual Liz Lemon craziness.