Thursday, December 11, 2008

Because the Globes Love Sex...


...wouldn't it be just marvelous if they decided to nominate Kristin Davis for Best Supporting Actress in a Motion Picture?
Perhaps not.
I would love it though, even if she would stand no chance at winning with the heavyweights that will be poured around her. My point however is how much the Hollywood Foreign Press Association loves its stars and the glamor they bring to their ceremony (I expect something even more kitschy after last year's fiasco) and they did love "Sex and the City"(which I expect to be nominated as Best Motion Picture-Musical or Comedy along with an Actress nod for the lovely Sarah Jessica Parker) quite a lot.
With only six hours left until nominations are announced, the excitement is killing me...

No comments: