Saturday, May 19, 2012

Sheet-y Saturday.

Where we take a look at posters for upcoming features.

Few things worry as much as listening to something being compared to The King's Speech and this movie about FDR has been getting such notices. It's easy to assume then that it's going for complete "let's win Oscars and make middlebrow people weep" intentions to which I say fuck this!
However we haven't even seen the movie yet and Bill Murray is a fantastic actor. The poster does scream Speech a bit, but I'm truly loving Laura Linney in it, am I the only one getting a totally Kristen Wiig as Gilly vibe from her gesture?

Most Bond teasers look the same and to that I say, some things should never be messed with.

Are you tired of the same 007 concepts time after time or would you like the franchise to start trying new things?

2 comments:

Runs Like A Gay said...

For a poster that's so clearly designed why aren't Laura and Bill in the same photo shoot?

Just annoys me (and I have bad feelings about the tone of the movie since the trailer).

Notas Sobre Creación Cultural e Imaginarios Sociales said...

Looks corny as crap but ugh I love Laura and Bill.