Sunday, December 11, 2011

Style Sunday.

I have resented Rachel McAdams throughout most of the year for being so detestable in the glorious Midnight in Paris, however I had to put my grudge aside to commend just how absolutely stunning she looks in this silver, embroidered Marchesa gown. The back is perfection, the draping is long enough to be elegant and her hair and makeup are goddess-like. This must be one of this year's greatest fashion moments!

Oh Diane Kruger, people will start thinking you pay me to flatter your style so much...All I have to say is you are ravishing in this Emilio Pucci dress. (PS: deliver my check to the regular address, XOXO)

Do you resent any actors for the awful characters they've played?

2 comments:

Andrew K. said...

I RESENT Benedict Cumberbatch because of his child molesting ways in Atonement. I will never forgive him for destroying Robbie Turner. Sigh.

(PS. Okay, she looks great, but Rachel McAdams is soooooooooooooo boring, and an uninteresting performer.)

Notas Sobre Creación Cultural e Imaginarios Sociales said...

I SO agree but as a very dear friend told me: at least she gave us Regina George.