Monday, January 25, 2010

It's Back!

Leave whatever you're doing and go see the season premiere of "Damages"! If you read this as soon as I publish it you might catch the encore presentation, which wouldn't make too much sense and would take precious seconds away from watching perhaps the best drama on television.
In a nutshell, FX's show is back with a supporting cast that now includes the amazing Lily Tomlin, Martin Short (who mentioned my hometown in a creepy moment) and the brilliant and constantly underrated Campbell Scott.
Apparently the third season is set to be a mind bending whodunit with Chanel purses as evidence. What's not to love?

3 comments:

Luke said...

Guess I better get around to watching this show, as it seems to be your biggest obsession at the moment. I've always been a fan of Glenn Close, so I take it it's maybe worth my time? :)

Search Engine Optimization said...

You bet I’m going to watch this. Thanks!

wireless ISP management software said...

Well I haven’t really watched this. I hope it’s worth it.